|November 14, 2012 - November 19, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Direct Loan Ops and Student Loan Servicing|
|Description:||POSITION IS LOCATED IN WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA|
We provide student loan servicing solutions, including call center/customer service, financial management, data processing, default prevention services, and reporting for multiple student loan products, schools, and other agencies.
We are looking for the following student loan professional:
- Technical Writer
Position requires commitment to creating detail oriented training manuals to be used to train both external customers and internal employees. Ability to meet with staff to document operating procedures for direct loans and Help Desk staff on an ongoing basis. Ability to remain flexible in order to meet changing priorities and immediate customer needs.
* This position requires access to federal information systems and other data. Federal security clearance is required to access any federal data. All candidates will be subject to a federal security clearance process. Failure to obtain a satisfactory security clearance will result in removal from the position.
*Campus Partners is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability.
|Duties:||• Interface with Help Desk staff to create and develop wide range of manuals for customer and staff use.|
• Interface with staff to determine and document operating procedures for direct loans and Help Desk staff on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure written procedures and documentation support product deliverables and are in compliance with applicable regulations and laws.
• Create and oversee the review process to ensure timely update of all manuals and other documents.
• Develop responses for direct loan requests for Proposals.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize technical information and translate it into user friendly language.
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills. Detail-oriented and self-motivated, needing little direct supervision.
• Demonstrates ability to work with multiple task teams, prioritizes work, maintains deadlines and ensures quality of work.
• High attention to details and ability to accurately key and process work.
• Communicates with leadership, other employees, and customers.
• Work closely with internal customers and end users to ensure project requirements are met.
• Continuously improve document usability, interactivity, and impact.
• At Campus Partners, we work together as a team; therefore, staff may be assigned to support other areas of the center.
|Qualifications:||• Four year degree in English, Technical Writing, or related degree preferred. Associates degree in technical writing or technology required. |
• Three to five years experience as a technical writer.
• Must be creative, technically savvy, detail oriented, organized, and able to interface with staff and management, while meeting aggressive deadlines and handling multiple projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Adobe products.
• Ability to read and understand difficult printed material and to communicate efficiently with other team members.
• Ability to work efficiently, while maintaining acceptable quality as defined by department standards.
• Evidence of excellent writing, proofreading, organization, and communication skills
• Ability to effectively write (English language) and create text.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.